Cissa
[Idade:] 20
[CD Preferido:] Oceanborn e Century Child
[Musicas Preferidas:] Dead Boys Poem, Beauty and the Beast, Pharao Sails to Orion, Ghost Love Score e Lagoon.
[Membro]: Sou louca pelo Tuomas
[Curte Nightwish desde:] 99
[Nightwish pra mim é:] Minha vida

From Whishes to Eternity Fórum

- Clique Aqui -


Letras, Audios e Traducoes

- Clique Aqui -

Links

Site Oficial do Nightwish
Tarja Turunen Oficial Site
Tuomas Holopainen Site
For my Pain
Offial Russian For my Pain
 

Sites de Fãs

Aline
Fotolog Tarja Turunen
Jefim
Rodrigo
TARJA FAN-SITE
Thamires
Tuomas Fan Site
Tuomas.net
Marianna
Rogerio
Nightwish FAN SITE

Onde encontrar??

Mercadolivre

Integrantes da banda

Tarja Turunen - vocais
Tuomas Holopainen - teclado
Marco Hietala - baixo & vocais
Emppu Vuorinen - guitarra
Jukka Nevalainen - bateria


nightwishinfo@yahoo.com.br



[.by Cissa]




 
[.Site Nao Oficial da Banda Nightwish]
Seja Bem Vindo

[+] 11/21/2005 [+]

News:

Tarja Turunen, ex-vocalista da banda finlandesa Nightwish, concedeu uma entrevista à um fan-site dedicado exclusivamente à cantora, onde fala sobre sua saída da banda e seus planos futuros.

O Paradise Metal traduziu essa entrevista, quem quiser ver, entre:

http://www.paradisemetal.com.br

O novo DVD/CD ao vivo do NIGHTWISH, intitulado "The End of An Era" será lançado no dia 5 de junho de 2006.

O disco trará o último show da banda com a cantora Tarja Turunen, realizado em 21 de outubro no Hartwall Arena em Helsinque, na Finlandia. Um trecho de 30 segundos filmado da platéia pode ser visto nos seguintes endereços:

http://koti.mbnet.fi/crpenter/teaser.rm
(Real Audio)
http://koti.mbnet.fi/crpenter/teaser.mov (Quicktime).

Eis o setlist:
01. Dark Chest Of Wonders
02. Planet Hell
03. Ever Dream
04. The Kinslayer
05. Phantom Of The Opera
06. The Siren
07. Sleeping Sun
08. High Hopes
09. Bless The Child
10. Wishmaster
11. Slaying The Dreamer
12. Kuolema tekee taiteilijan
13. Nemo
14. Ghost Love Score
ENCORE:
15. Creek Mary's Blood
16. Over The Hills And Far Away
17. Wish I Had An Angel.

Fonte: http://whiplash.net/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outra intrevista de Tarja - Falando sobre seu lado espiritual :)


INTERVIEW WITH TARJA TURUNEN



Mystical Tarja Turunen Tarja Turunen, a fired vocalist from band Nightwish, told Rumba that she even needed to use Romanian “spiritual doctor” while being on exhausting tours. “I had problems with my voice in the very beginning of Once Tour. For the first time, I felt a change in my voice, it didn’t come out like it used before. Perhaps it was the internal pressure while performing, you know? Then such person came to help me (a spiritual doctor). He had also helped me before during last two years at spiritual level and such things. So what exactly happened in a concrete level? “He is a doctor, and he nursed me as a remote doctor. If I was at gig in Argentina, I laid down in gig bus and he nursed me. The feeling was extraordinary. It is hard to explain face to face. I have to admit I believe easily in such things, but I’m skeptic if someone tells me UFO stories. I have to think things twice. But if something happens to me it must be true” “When we last time played in RuisRock in Finland, I didn’t even had a voice to speak, Damn! This person (spiritual doctor) had said to me that If I needed help I could make a call to him. I decided to send text message to him. He made then clear instruction how to deal with situation: Lay down to bed and go into correct position( rise hands into hook). Then think only positive things and remove all negative thoughts from your mind. Five minutes passed and I felt how the doctor was working inside me. Then I felt the energy flow which originated from my fingers and palms and ended to my whole body. Cold shivers traveled trough whole body and I started to cry. I have never before experienced anything like that.” “The whole experience lasted 50 minutes. I wasn’t in any kind unconscious state, but I couldn’t move my body. Marcelo looked from hotel room and wondered what the hell is happening to that woman. Suddenly my hands rose up and stayed there! Feeling was mind boggling. Suddenly my hands dropped down and I felt like dead. How this affected to my voice? Next day we sang and I got my voice back! He is a doctor who has nursed me with homeopathic methods. I have really got help from natural medicines.” Did you had a second thought before telling this to your band mates? “You mean have I finally lost my sense you mean? Yes I gave it a thought. But then I told to everyone including boys and Ewo. But there were naturally skeptics too. But they saw it in action. That Bitch didn’t had any voice, and is now singing like [insert your expression here]. How much did this treatment cost to you? “Nothing” So this service just came from his heart? “Yes, *Tarja answers slowly and devoutly*” “I have to admit I’m very spiritual person. I have visited churches during tours. It has been important to escape all work and pressure. There I can think things like how I have traveled to this point of life. And here we are now hehe. And future is also open to me. And I have good feeling that I could come to speak today about this, and I’m not going to continue speaking of it after this. I really wish, that I could continue my life as a singer, use all experience I got from Nightwish as an advantage in future, and try to turn all sad things into joy and happiness someday. That is what I wish for the greatest part. I will forgive someday the way this act was done, but it’s still so hard to forget it Original text: Janne Flinkkilä, www.rumba.fi

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 [. Coloque nossa banner em seu site]